- Credit Underwriter
A renowned Irish financial services company based in the South City Centre seeks to hire a Credit Underwriter.
Our client, an alternative lender with a stellar reputation, prides themselves on the culture they have created – the right candidate will be comfortable working in a busy, fast-paced, and dynamic environment.
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a team with high growth potential and senior management visibility. You will gain exposure to many areas of the business as you prepare and review documents for key stakeholders.
This role is ideal for someone with underwriting experience who is looking to work in a fast-paced and lively environment
- Analyse creditworthiness and risk implications of lending applications
- Manage communication and updates to key stakeholders – both internal and external, including senior management.
- Provide exemplary service to both internal and external clients.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in underwriting (non-negotiable)
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Have the ability to understand and mitigate risk
Salary / Remuneration: Up to €45,000, depending on experience.
How to apply:
Contact Mary Murphy via email for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.