- Fast growing alternative lender
- Gain experience with one of Ireland’s leading non-bank lenders
- Excellent office location in South City Dublin
This rapidly expanding alternative lender is looking to grow its credit underwriting team in their perfectly located South City Dublin office.
As Credit Underwriter, you will play an important role in supporting the underwriting of residential mortgages, ensuring exemplary customer service is delivered consistently and effectively. As such a well-established company with strong financial backing, it has plenty to offer its people, in terms of ongoing training and opportunities to up-skill. This is the ideal opportunity for the successful candidate to gain experience and grow with one of Ireland’s non-bank lenders. The role will initially be offered on a 12 month contract.
- Arrange and examine the credit worthiness and risk implication of lending applications.
- Make informed lending decisions.
- Confirm the accessibility and availability of all necessary documentation.
- Evaluate various bank statements, statement of affairs, credit reports and proof of income.
Skills / Experience:
- Degree in Finance or Business
- QFA qualification or APA
- Previous credit underwriting experience
Salary / Remuneration:
€35,000 – €40,000
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.