- Credit Union Administrator
One of Irelands largest Credit Union’s has an opportunity for an Administrator to join their team on a temporary contract. They are located centrally in Dublin 2.
This is a great opportunity for a professional with member services experience or loans officer experience in the credit union industry to join a busy, vibrant credit union and gain invaluable experience.
- Provide support to the existing team
- Deal with queries and respond to requests for information from members
- Act as a teller by processing lodgements, withdrawals, inputting loan applications and issuing approved loans
- Back office admin/clerical duties to include scanning and filing
- Progress Systems experience
- Good I.T skills including Word, Excel & email
- Excellent communication skill with an ability to deal with members in a confident and professional manner
Salary / Remuneration:
How to apply
Simply contact Róisín Murray for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.