- Work in a highly established financial institution
- Excellent training and support
- Gain experience in a wide range of activities in the finance industry
An alternative lending institution is looking for a customer service advisor to join their growing team. They are situated in the heart of the city. They are looking for someone to take loan applications, do financial administration, to deliver a high level of customer service along with other tasks.
This is a good opportunity for someone with at least one year’s experience in the financial industry who is willing to learn and gain valuable experience by joining a reputable organisation.
- Help with EFT, Direct Debit and Standing Order payments
- Deal with people over the counter and on the phone
- Take loan applications and help people to make informed decisions
- Process transactions
- One or more year’s financial institution / banking experience
- Driven to deliver a high level of customer service
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
€25 000 – €30 000 with a strong package attached
How to apply
Simply contact Kyle McDonald on +353 1 6994531 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.