- Well established financial services organisation
- Wide ranging role
- Opportunity to progress your career
A reputable financial institution based in the West Dublin is looking to grow their operations team. This is a varied role within a dynamic organisation. As customer service advisor, your role will include tasks such as acting as teller/cashier, assisting customers with various tasks and taking loan applications.
This role is ideally suited to someone with 1+ years’ experience in the financial services. This is a permanent position with great training provided.
- Act as teller/cashier
- Take loan applications
- Process transactions on customers’ accounts
- Financial administration
- Deal with queries over-the-counter/telephone ensuring a high level of customer service
- A variety of other tasks
- 1+ years’ experience in financial services/banking
- A passion for customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to obtain relevant qualifications to support the role (QFA)
€25,000 with an excellent package attached
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.