Drive the ongoing success of this financial services firm who are rapidly growing in Dublin. A career enhancing opportunity for a Mortgage Resolutions Executive has now presented itself where you will centre your attention on functioning closely with mortgage arrears customers in recognising and executing appropriate solutions on arrears cases.
Based in an ideal location where transport links are very accessible, this company is offering the scope to create a prosperous career path and future which you will shape yourself. You will be offered support for your QFA exams and will enjoy excellent perks and benefits package.
- Sustain and observe customer contact and follow-up of cases.
- Contribute to monthly team review meetings.
- Manage various ad hoc duties (general administration on customer accounts, and administration duties on internal projects).
- Create exceptional customer relationships and mange arrears situations.
- Dealing efficiently with incoming calls and correspondence.
Skills / Experience:
- 2 years in mortgage resolution within an ASU environment or collections experience
- Previous involvement with loans arrears.
- Excellent communication skills
Salary / Remuneration:
€38,000 – €45,000 with an excellent benefits package
How to apply
Simply contact Sinéad Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.