- Customer Service Officer –...
- One of Ireland’s leading Credit Unions
- Excellent training and support
- Gain a broad range of experience in banking responsibilities
An financial institution in the heart of Dublin is looking for a Member Services Officer to join their growing team. They company are centrally located with easy accessibility on all forms of transportation.
This is an excellent opportunity to step into a role and have an immediate impact. Ideally you will have at least one year’s financial services experience and most importantly you will be willing to will gain excellent exposure to loan applications, financial administration while delivering an excellent level of customer service.
- Provide service and promote services to members by telephone, post, email and face-to-face
- Deal with queries and respond to requests for information from members
- Act as a teller by processing lodgements, withdrawals, inputting loan applications and issuing approved loans
- Setting up new member accounts
- Back office admin/clerical duties to include scanning and filing
- Financial Services experience
- Good I.T skills including Word, Excel & email
- QFA/APA/CUA qualification desirable
- Excellent communication skill with an ability to deal with members in a confident and professional manner
Salary / Remuneration:
How to apply
Simply contact Sinéad Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.