- Customer Service Specialist –...
A leading bank who specialise in automotive financing have an opportunity for a Customer Service Specialist to join their team on a 8-month contract.
The company are located in Dublin South West and are currently operating a hybrid working model.
This role would be a great opportunity for an individual with 6 months – 1-year of customer service experience in financial services or office environment.
- Assist the Customer Care Director and Business Support team
- Monitor workflow and ensure timely turnaround on queries
- Address customer queries, written and telephone, in a professional and timely manner
- Build and maintain relationships with various stakeholders
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Management, planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work in team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite particularly Excel
How to apply
Simply contact Róisín Murray for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.