- Customer Services – Alternative...
An opportunity has arisen with an ethically motivated community lender to join a growing team and engage in a key support activity within the business. The company has built a strong brand within the community and maintains a visible high street name.
This role will join a dynamic work environment to assist members where needed while also providing support with administration duties.
The right candidate could have some Financial Services or Banking experience or alternatively transferable experience in customer-facing and/or cash handling roles. The candidate will be an excellent communicator who delivers support in a friendly and positive manner, with excellent member service as a priority.
- Act as a teller/ cashier
- Assist and support members in a friendly and positive manner
- Provide support with financial administration
- Participate in relevant training programmes
- Ability to communicate with members in a friendly and professional manner
- Customer services or cash handling experience
- Administration skills
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 26-28k DOE (plus competitive package)
For more information contact Mary Murphy confidentially on +353 1 699 4594 or email your CV
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or require more information on the position.