In response to strong company growth, an exciting opportunity has opened up within the Regulatory Services team of a global fintech. The organisation provides leading software solutions and expert advisory services to some of the leading financial services organisations in the world.
This role will provide valuable exposure across the full regulatory cycle and give you direct access to clients, while also allowing for career progression at an exciting time for the organisation.
- Work in tandem with clients to progress regulatory filings from start to finish
- Process data using CSS platforms and other bespoke tools
- Collaborate with colleagues to respond to client expectations and needs
- Identifying inconsistencies and feed into the continuous development of software systems
- Strong understanding of financial instruments
- Excellent data management ability
- Working knowledge of accounting principles
- Good communication skills
Salary / Remuneration:
- Strong remuneration package available, DOE
How to apply:
Simply contact Brian Cullinan on (01) 6994531 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.