- Successful Global Insurance Company
- Personal Development / Career Progression Opportunities
- Substantial Compensation Package
This is the ideal opportunity for a Developer with Finnish to become a part of a highly successful and globally diversified Insurance organisation in the heart of Dublin. This reputable company has built up strong relationships with its clients and represents a chance for an experienced Developer to take on broad responsibility in a talented and effective office environment where you have the opportunity to understand the international insurance market and develop insights regarding Private Banking investments.
The Developer role encompasses a wide range of projects and assignments. You will act in close partnership with Head of Product & Sales Development, with plenty of variety in your role. Suiting a Developer who is a team player with a high degree of self-motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Improve and maintain new and current insurance product offerings with a customer focus.
- Develop and modernise the marketing material and literature for all markets.
- Assist the supervise company’s distribution channels.
- Cooperate with the company’s main partners.
Skills / Experience:
- 2 -3 years’ experience in the Insurance Industry or Financial Services
- Third level degree and proficiency with projects.
- Fluency in Finnish and English
Negotiable/DOE + Benefits Package
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.