An exciting opportunity has presented to be one of the first hires into a new ManCo in the Irish market. The business is backed by a high growth domestic firm with a high performing and entrepreneurial leadership team.
The company has a track record for delivering first class Services to Irish domiciled firms. Having grown the business out significantly in recent times the firm is now bringing a ManCo business to market and the right person will work closely with the Chief Executive to deliver growth for the business.
- Work with the Chief Executive to roll out a hands-on Business Development approach to growing the client base.
- Work with and communicate with internal team heads to understand the Company offering.
- Build relationships with existing clients and evolve opportunities to cross sell
- Engage in Market Mapping and Strategic Planning through the Business Development lens.
- Previous Experience developing business into the funds/asset mgt space.
- Technical understanding of the ManCo space.
Salary: Depending on experience with a competitive bonus structure
To apply for this role, please share your CV with Michael Gorman or call +3531 699 4524 to discuss in more detail.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
· Accountancy & Financial across Commercial Organisations & Professional Services
· Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector