A successful Irish Technology company based in Maynooth are looking to hire an Executive Assistant. As the company continues to grow, they require the support of an experienced EA.
This is a new role for the company and as EA, you will support the diary management of Senior Executives and co-ordinate meetings and prepare correspondence for same.
The successful person will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working as an Executive Assistant and looking for a new challenge.
- Support Diary Management for Senior Executives
- Co-ordinate meetings
- Interact extensively with internal and external partners
- Data Management tasks
- Preparing necessary communications for the company
- 3+ years’ experience working as an Executive Assistant
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Systems
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Problem solver and able to come up with and implement processes
- Self-starter and strong co-ordination skills
- Healthcare or S/W company experience would be a bonus but not essential
Salary / Remuneration:
How to apply
Simply contact Sinéad Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors