- Expenses Clerk
One of Ireland’s largest Privately-Owned Groups with €1bn revenues across several countries, is recruiting for an Expenses Clerk for their SW Dublin HQ. The position will offer the right candidate a varied role working with an excellent team.
- Train new staff on the use of the Concur expenses system
- Work with Concur to ensure expense errors are resolved
- Ensure that the approval workflows are followed in Concur
- Report to the Finance Director on compliance with the travel and expenses policy
- Issue prepaid credit cards when approved by the Finance Director
- Monitor the use of the cards and ensure that all spend is approved by the appropriate line manager
- Previous experience working with Expenses
- Focus on maintaining accurate data and achievement of deadlines
- Good interpersonal communication skills and able to communicate effectively in person and by telephone
How to apply
Simply contact Róisín Murray on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career-orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services