- Career Development and Progression Opportunities.
- Substantial Benefits Package
- Great Location in Dublin City
An insurance company based in the heart of the city is seeking a Recently Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant who wants to build a foundation for a successful career. As a Recently Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant, you will form part of a talented and effective finance team focusing on managing all the financial dealings for the company.
In this role, you will be provided with a great opportunity to secure a possible career path within the company structure. The Finance Department in Dublin plays an important role and is responsible for all the financial dealings of the company. You will be part of small dynamic finance team who are responsible for all aspects of financial reporting.
- Support the preparation and reporting of all financial reporting
- Support the preparation and review of the monthly management accounts
- Quarterly Forecasting and Budgeting
- Construct and manage new processes and continuously maintain existing processes
Skills / Experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience in financial services
- Recently qualified or part qualified accountant (close to final stages of exams)
- Adaptability too high to workloads and requirements of a finance function
Negotiable/DOE + Benefits Package
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.