Engage People are delighted to be working with an exciting Irish Investment Management firm who are looking for an Accountant to join their small finance team.
The role is suited to a finalist or qualified Accountant who is eager to take the next step in their career. As part of the finance team you will be working closely with the Finance Director.
- Responsible for the production of month end management accounts for 11 entities
- Multi company accounting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Financial modelling and reporting across a range of internal and external stakeholders
- A variety of ad hoc tasks
- A finalist or qualified Accountant
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Advanced MS Excel experience – production of V-Look ups, Pivot tables and Macros
- Experience using Sage
- Excellent communication skills
Salary / Remuneration:
€45,000 – €55,000
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.
An exciting Irish Investment Management firm are looking for a finalist/ qualified Accountant to join their small finance team. Suits someone who enjoys working as part of a small busy finance team.