- Finance Analyst – Pharma...
A global pharmaceutical company based in Dublin is growing their finance team and looking for a Finance Analyst.
As Finance Analyst, you will have responsibility for inventory costing, excess & obsolescence, SOX compliance, US GAAP audits, intercompany profit elimination and balance sheet reconciliations.
This position will be a key member of a cross-functional accounting team, collaborating extensively with regional and global finance teams and technical operations teams.
This is a permanent role and ideally suited to a qualified accountant with 1-2 years’ manufacturing experience.
- Accounting for manufacturing activity including material purchases, overhead absorption and contract manufacturing costs.
- Ensure correct accounting for Buy/Sell entities and all intercompany inventory transactions.
- Develop an understanding of material flow from bulk manufacturing through to fill/finish stage to ensure accuracy of inventory values.
- Conduct data mining and analysis, interpreting and communicating information to relevant stakeholders in a meaningful and actionable way.
- Support Budget and LRP Activities as required.
- Establish relationships with Corporate & Regional Finance teams to ensure all reporting requirements are performed timely and accurately.
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of one years’ experience in manufacturing
- Knowledge of US GAAP and experience with an integrated ERP system.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.