- Finance Analyst – Renewable...
In response to a period of sustained commercial growth, a well-known Irish organisation in the renewable investments sector are seeking to add a motivated finance analyst to their Group Finance team.
Our client is a well-established player in the sector, and currently is involved in projects in over 40 locations across Europe.
This role represents a significant opportunity for a motivated individual with finance experience to join a small, focused team into a newly created role with significant room for progression within a growth industry.
- Maintain, update and reassess financial models for various funds, liaising with a number of internal teams.
- Support reporting process to project finance banks, and assist with investor and board reporting
- Work with external stakeholders on portfolio valuations, and other periodic requirements
- Carrying out ad-hoc modelling as required, to support business decision making
The ideal candidate:
- 2 years Finance experience, project finance experience a bonus
- Modelling experience, with the ability to interpret and review varied models
- Personal interest in the renewables sector
Salary / Remuneration: Competitive base salary of 45-50k DOE, with a generous benefits scheme, including a bonus schemes
How to apply
You can reach out to Brian Cullinan directly on +353 (0)1 6994531 or via LinkedIn for more information about this position, with the assurance of complete discretion. You can also apply below with your CV
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.