- Finance Business Partner –...
A hugely successful Irish retail company is expanding their finance team and looking for a Finance Business Partner.
With exciting growth plans on the cards, the finance team are looking to hire a qualified accountant with 2-3 years’ PQE. As Finance Business Partner, you will have responsibility for reporting of financial results for assigned area of the business.
This is a permanent position and an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing Irish business.
- Be responsible for reporting of financial results for assigned area of the business
- Review and understand business performance on a monthly basis (revenue; margin; wage costs; Op Ex)
- Reconciliation of complete balance sheet on a monthly basis
- Support CFO and Group GC with Group ad hoc take and analysis
- Assist Head of FP&A with annual budget and quarterly forecast process
- Implementation of general ledger accounting ERP system
- Qualified Accountant with 2-3 years’ PQE
- Experience with reviewing multiple entities an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
Salary / Remuneration:
€60,000 – €70,000 with a benefits package attached.
How to apply
Simply contact Sinéad Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.