- Finance Business Partner –...
An Irish Technology company with offices here and in the UK is expanding its finance team and looking for a Finance Business Partner.
Based in southwest Dublin, this award-winning company is looking for a Financial Business Partner who will be responsible for driving a focus on profitability in all potential and current business opportunities and projects.
This is a commercially focused role that work closely with the CFO. The ideal candidate will be a qualified Accountant with 1-2 years PQE.
- Develop an understanding of the key drivers of profitability in the business
- Perform regular detailed reviews of actual and forecasted income statements
- Assist in preparation of financial analysis and reports for board and investor presentations
- Supports business on all revenue growth initiatives
- Qualified Accountant with 1+ years PQE
- Professional services, technical or engineering project delivery business.
- Project, business and profitability analysis.
- Excellent communication skills
DOE with package attached
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.