- High profile Dublin based Group providing structuring finance and acquisition capital
- Significant business growth over the last 5 years
- Senior role working closely with leadership team
One of Ireland’s leading Real Estate Financing firms is recruiting for a new Finance Director for their Dublin 2 HQ. Having achieved strong growth year on year, this firm is looking forward to the next stage of achieving their business goals.
This role represents an excellent opportunity for a Qualified Accountant who has a relevant industry track record perhaps in the Property, Construction side or in the Financing arena. Our client has a preference for a candidate with 5-10 years Financial Control level experience stepping up into an FD role in a mid-size organisation.
- Oversee the Group’s Financial function and lead the team to achieve high performance.
- Play a key role on the senior leadership team to facilitate and drive strategy.
- Maintain and evolve the Group’s strategic, operational and commercial issues.
- Develop budgets and KPI’s for the business in a highly commercial role.
- A range of ad hoc challenges aligned to business growth.
- Well suited to a ‘Big 4’ Chartered Accountant with relevant sectoral experience at FC level.
- Strong experience in managing relationships with Auditors, Banks and Suppliers.
- Energetic, motivated and interested in working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Ideally gained Investor relations experience to mange communication with funding lines.
Salary c100K plus excellent incentive programme.
How to apply
Simply contact Paul McClatchie on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
This interview process is likely to commence via video conference and will evolve over the course of the coming weeks.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector