We are working with the CEO and Leadership Team of a Global Solar Energy firm with a Dublin based HQ.
This role represents an unrivalled opportunity to join a hugely ambitious business who have built a strong foundation for the coming years of growth. This is a sought-after sector and a great opportunity to come in and add value to their journey.
The role is best suited to a qualified accountant who has worked as part of an entrepreneurial leadership team working at HQ.
- Working closely with an outstanding CEO to enhance and develop the financial & business strategy for the future.
- You will provide outstanding leadership to a global team of c 10 finance professionals.
- Strategic planning to enable the business to make suitable finance decisions.
- Playing a key role in M&A strategy and execution.
- Reviewing internal controls and providing suitable recommendations.
- A variety of commercial tasks and ad hoc projects aligned to business success.
- This is an ideal opportunity for an FC or FD who has built a track record in a growth/entrepreneurial environment. While a foundation of systems and structure is in place, there is plenty of value to add in relation to a suitable long-term structure.
- A track record of decision leadership
- Significant stakeholder management experience – ideally working across different global locations.
- The desire to be a high impact leader.
Salary includes a 6-figure base salary and a lucrative bonus structure in line with achieving clear business KPI’s.
To apply for the role, please share your CV with Paul McClatchie or call 01699 4530.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector