- Finance Director – Technology
A significant Irish Technology organisation is at an exciting stage of their development and recruiting a talented Finance Director to play a key role in their growth. With growth doubling year on year, the organisation is at an exciting phase of scaling up all aspects of the company and expanding into new markets in Europe and the USA.
Working closely with a talented CFO who has a track record in Ireland for playing a key role in scaling Tech companies, you will take on a broad range of commercial challenges while overseeing a well-established finance function.
A critical component of this is their continued investment in the Finance team. Finance has an opportunity to transform the infrastructure of financial systems, processes, management information and internal & external partnerships to support the business as they scale dynamically. Finance will achieve its goals through building effective relationships and communicating high quality information and insights.
You will ideally be an experienced financial leader who has worked in a tech company undergoing relevant growth. A track record of continuous career growth is the number one priority and there may be flexibility to consider a range of sectors.
This is an organisation which has embraced remote working. It is envisaged that you should be accessible for their South Dublin office for 1-2 days per week.
- Working closely with the CFO to provide the financial and commercial platform to scale the organisation significantly in the years to come
- Key part of the organisation’s leadership team providing high value commercial information throughout the business.
- Lead and manage a team of accountants to produce high quality financial information.
- Develop the NetSuite financial system and associated processes and controls, delivering transformative business-centric improvements, integrations and automation that deliver sustainable scalability and protect the business.
- A range of adhoc challenges and projects.
- You will be an experienced Finance Leader, bringing strategic capability and strong operational ability to the business. You will have a track record of success, based on a flexible, can-do attitude, a high degree of resilience and a maturity of judgement.
- You will likely have a minimum of 7-10 years post qualification experience and have gained 2+ years at Director of Finance level ideally within a technology environment.
- A Tax qualification would be advantageous as would fluent or conversational German.
Salary €110-120,000 plus bonus, LTIP and pension.
To apply for the role, please share your CV with Paul McClatchie or call 01699 4530.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector