- Finance Director
An exciting Irish organisation who provide a range of Financial Services and Insurance related products is hiring for a senior Finance professional for their Southeast HQ.
Working as part of the Senior Leadership team, this role offers exposure to working closely with an international investment group while putting your commercial slant on future business growth opportunities.
The role is well suited to a progressive Accountant who has gained significant leadership experience in the Insurance or Financial Services arena.
This is a modern employer who offer a blended working model. Access to the Southeast will be key in taking a leading role in driving the organisation’s success.
- Providing financial and strategy input to drive commercial decisions.
- Oversight of the organisation’s financial function, ably supported by a talented finance team.
- Ensuring business KPI’s are tracking the right metrics, leading to high performance.
- Driving process improvement towards a lean & automated business environment.
- A range of dynamic and interesting ad hoc projects.
- This role is ideally suited to a qualified accountant who has built a track record of commercial finance success in a related sector.
- A background in a Regulated Financial business is desirable.
- The ability to convey important financial information to a financial and non-financial audience.
- A competitive salary is on offer for the successful candidate.
Please share your CV with Paul McClatchie to apply for the role. If you are curious and would like to set up an exploratory chat, please contact me via LinkedIn or email.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector