- Finance HR Business Partner...
A leading Irish Technology company is expanding their finance team and looking for a Finance HR Business Partner.
This role is a key member of the Finance Team that is responsible for supporting interaction with HR, including review of employee remuneration including sales commission and payroll.
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Accountant with 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Review of monthly payroll information prepared by HR, including approval within banking modules.
- Commission models – implementation and automation of commission models to support company strategy of revenue and margin growth. Review current commission models for automation possibilities.
- Preparation of detailed commission calculations on quarterly basis.
- Analysis of payroll trends by department, including employee numbers analysis versus budget and prior year.
- Key business partner for payroll budgeting process.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven track record and strong interest in process improvement.
- Excellent communication skills.
Competitive base salary with a strong benefits package attached.
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.