A successful Irish Construction company is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their small finance function.
As Senior Accountant, you will report directly to the Finance Director, manage a team of 2 and be responsible for preparing monthly management accounts and detailed cash flow forecasts.
This is a busy role within a well-established company suited to a qualified Accountant with construction experience.
- Prepare of monthly management accounts
• Produce detailed cash flow forecasts on a weekly and monthly basis
• Manage a finance team of 2
• Preparation/Review of Weekly and Monthly Payroll
• Processing and payment of monthly sub-contractor payments
• Filing and payment of all Revenue returns
• Co-ordinate year end external audit
- Qualified Accountant ACCA, ACA, CIMA
• Experience working in a construction environment
• Experience working with EvolutionM/Integrity Software an advantage
Salary / Remuneration:
€60,000 with pension & healthcare
How to apply
Simply contact Sinéad Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.