A hugely successful Irish business is looking to hire a Finance Manager to play a key role in their finance function.
This well-established business has a achieved excellent growth in recent times and has exciting future development plans.
This position is ideally suited to a Finance Manager with mid to large company experience that is big 4 trained and has 3+ years PQE.
- Manage the annual budget and quarterly forecast for the company
- Responsible for internal and external financial reporting
- Manage the statutory audit process
- Prepare the consolidated financial statements
- Work closely with business stakeholders
- Qualified Accountant with Big 4 experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working with a mid to large size company
- Technically minded with the ability to work using initiative
- Excellent communications skills
Salary / Remuneration:
Competitive salary with a market leading benefits package attached
How to apply
Simply contact Sinéad Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.