- Outstanding Irish success story in the tech sector.
- Clear progression line to Financial Controller in the next 18-24 months.
- Opportunity to work with an outstanding Dublin based FC and CFO.
We are delighted to be working with an exciting Irish Technology who are recruiting for a Finance Manager for their Dublin based HQ. This is an organisation who are a global leader in their arena and have offices across every corner of the globe.
The position represents an unrivalled opportunity to work with an outstanding team including a CFO with a tremendous reputation for nurturing and developing talent. In what is a broad role, you will lead a small team to provide outstanding financial information while working with teams across the business.
The position is ideally suited to a qualified accountant with 1-2 years’ experience in a Finance Manager role. You will ideally be keen to step into a Financial Controller role in the next couple of years.
- Leading a team responsible for the production of monthly accounts for Irish and overseas subsidies.
- Playing an active role in the business to lead budgeting and forecasting initiatives
- Ensuring compliance across Tax and Revenue.
- Leading the relationship with outsourced domestic and international payroll bureau.
- Building and developing highly effective relationships across each function across the business.
- Working closely with the FC and CFO to complete a range of commercial objectives.
- This role is ideally suited to a qualified accountant with 3+ years of industry experience, ideally in the tech sector.
- Leadership experience is essential.
- Highly motivated with a proven ability to work on own initiative.
- Ambition and motivation to develop your career in Finance.
Salary c. 70-80,000 plus package including bonus, pension and healthcare.
Please send your CV accompanied by a note on relevant experience to Paul McClatchie.
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients.
We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking & International Financial Services.