- Finance Manager – Leasing...
This major Vehicle Leasing organisation built their operations in Ireland and the UK since the 1970’s and have been expanding since. A restructure at Management level has led to some new opportunities which includes this attractive Finance Manager role, based in their Kildare HQ.
The role offers a strong opportunity to work with the senior management team in a broad role. You will gain exposure to budgeting, forecasting and commercial input.
This is an opportunity well suited to a qualified accountant who has gained leadership experience and enjoys a broad challenge.
- Oversight of the Finance Department including reporting and variance analysis.
- Provide commercial information across the business, constantly seeking to add value.
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting process.
- A range of ad hoc tasks and projects key to business successful.
- Well suited to a qualified accountant who has gained leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills in working across a busy business.
- Experience in using financial reporting systems and preferably Sage.
- Experience of working in a HQ finance division is ideal but not essential.
Salary c55-60K plus package.
How to apply
Simply contact Paul McClatchie on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
This interview process is likely to commence via video conference and will evolve over the course of the coming weeks.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector