- Finance Manager – Major...
Do you want to work for a well-known global PLC with an excellent reputation and a strong value-driven culture?
We are looking for a Qualified Finance Manager to join our clients Dublin Office.
Why this role, though?
If you like the commercial side of finance and being part of a company that put culture and people at the centre of what they do, then this is the role for you. The company operates a hybrid model, 2 days on-site, and 3 working from home.
In this role you will be reporting to the Head of Finance, the finance manager will have responsibility for providing accurate financial information and will support the business in increasing growth and profitability.
- Ensure quality, accuracy and timeliness of monthly accounts, reports, balance sheet reconciliations;
- Provide monthly accounts commentary
- Maximising revenue and profitability for the existing customer base
- Provide Business Analysis to improve processes, productivity and performance, and support effective business decision-making
Does this sound like you?
- You will be ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified
- 3 years PQE minimum
- Commercially minded
What’s in it for me?
- The company operates a hybrid working model – 2 days on-site, 3 working from home
- Defined career progression path
- Getting to work closely with the CFO
How to apply:
Contact Róisín Murray via email for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.