- Finance Manager, Motor &...
An exciting Irish business which has experienced strong growth across Ireland and the UK is recruiting for a Finance Manager for their Co. Kildare HQ.
With a projected growth leading towards a 50M t/o in the coming years, this successful business has achieved excellent growth across a range of Vehicle Leasing related business areas in recent years with the best to follow.
The role represents an excellent opportunity for a Finance Manager or Senior Accountant who has gained post qualification industry experience in the completion of Management Accounts and would like to step up to the next level.
- Lead the preparation of excellent financial and variance analysis information.
- Play a key role in communicating the Divisional performance to the senior management team.
- Take charge of the Divisional Annual Budget by consulting key business leaders.
- A range of ad hoc tasks and projects key to business successful.
- Well suited to a qualified accountant who has gained some post qualification experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills in working across a busy business.
- Experience in using financial reporting systems and preferably Sage.
- Used to operating in a busy environment where prioritising is key.
Salary c55-60K plus package.
How to apply
Simply contact Paul McClatchie on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
This interview process is likely to commence via video conference and will evolve over the course of the coming weeks.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector