- Finance Manager Part Time
An exciting Irish Tech start-up have an opportunity for a Finance Manager to join their team on a 1-year contract on a part-time basis.
This is a great opportunity for a finance professional with commercial experience to gain experience in an exciting start-up.
- Review month-end Management Accounts Pack to include reconciliation schedules of Balance Sheet accounts & key P&L accounts.
- Assist senior management in making decisions by creating/ running ad hoc reports, performing variance analysis as needed, forecasting & interpreting of financial results.
- Preparation of annual budgets & quarterly forecasts to meet tight deadlines
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models as required to support business cases.
- Providing analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- An accountancy qualification (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) and 5+ years PQE.
- Excellent communication skills
- Financial experience in a commercially focused role, with proven experience in a fast-paced working environment.
How to apply
For more information contact Róisín Murray in confidence on or apply with your CV below.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors