- Finance Manager – Technology...
A leading Irish Technology company is expanding their finance team and looking for a Finance Manager.
There is a broad remit with this role and will involve developing close working relationships across all areas of the business. This is a forward-thinking organisation that has embraced a hybrid working model now and for the future.
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Accountant with 5+ years post qualification experience and experience working with a similar sized company.
- Oversee a team of qualified accountants
- Responsibility for the deliverables and outputs of the Financial Operations team, including but not limited to overheads, payroll, capitalisation of payroll/software costs, Shipping accruals/shipping margin & month end reporting requirements
- Oversight of payroll accounting for +500 staff
- Ownership of management accounts
- Ownership and champion for key projects
- Qualified Accountant with 5 years’ PQE
- People management experience
- Experienced in a range of finance disciplines including e.g. corporate finance, statutory reporting, taxation, and treasury
- Excellent communication skills
Circa 90,000 with a strong benefits package attached.
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on +353 1 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.