- Finance Manager
An exciting new opportunity to join a growing team within a privately owned Aviation Infrastructure Project based in West Dublin. This will be a highly rewarding opportunity for the right candidate as you will have the potential to progress within the company as they grow.
The Finance Manager will be working closely with the General Manager to oversee all financial aspects within the business. You will essentially contribute to the overall success of the business by providing a high quality of financial support and effectively managing all financial tasks which influences the commercial running of the business.
- Leading the organisation’s financial and commercial functions.
- Providing strong leadership across the organisation.
- Providing high value budgeting and forecasting information that will influence decisions.
- Working as part of the senior management team to advise on company decisions.
- Day to day management of group liquidity.
- Support acquisition and other projects as they arise.
- Well suited to a qualified accountant with 2-3 years + post qualification experience in industry.
- Ambition to grow your role in the organisation.
- Strong IT skills.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
Salary: €65-75,000 plus package
How to apply
Simply contact Paul McClatchie on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
This interview process is likely to commence via video conference and will evolve over the course of the coming weeks.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector