Due to exciting business expansion, a successful Irish business with numerous locations is looking to hire a Finance & Operations Manager.
As Finance & Operations Manager, you will report into the Managing Director and oversee all financial matters for the company.
Based in Tipperary, this role is ideally suited to a qualified Accountant who has worked in a Small to Medium size organisation where they have added value to the business through proactive insights and opinions on day to day operations and areas of improvement.
- Produce high-quality financial information including monthly management accounts, budgets and cashflow forecasts.
- Oversee all financials matters for the company to include managing creditors, debtors, bank reconciliations and regulatory responsibilities.
- Implement and maintain procedures with the Team to achieve accurate reporting
- Lead and implement short, medium- and long-term strategies for the business.
- Play a leading role in the business in ensuring high quality output across the team.
- Qualified Accountant with experience working in an SME
- A track record of systems improvement.
- Experience of working with Advanced Business Management or Evolution M software
How to apply
Simply contact Sinéad Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.