- Financial Accountant – Chinese...
An exciting start-up that specialises in the biotechnology industry have an opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. Business level Chinese would be an advantage. Full time or 4 days per week on offer. The company is located in Dublin 4.
This role would be an excellent opportunity for a professional with experience in the manufacturing, pharma, or tech industries.
This would be an opportunity to work alongside an experienced CFO and be part of a growing busy, vibrant company and gain invaluable experience.
- Preparation of group management accounts on a quarterly basis.
- Oversee production of the company and consolidated audited accounts.
- Establish central accounting systems and controls.
- Manage and report on banking transactions.
- Inter-company / group financial management.
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA Qualified
- 5 years PQE
- Experience in manufacturing, Pharma or Tech industry preferred
- Multinational/multi-company experience an advantage
- Experience in management and financial accounting for a medium-sized company.
- Ability to work effectively in a small team and across functions.
How to apply
Simply contact Róisín Murray for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.