A hugely successful Irish construction company are expanding their finance team and looking for a Financial Accountant.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of rapidly growing business with ample career prospects.
As Financial Accountant, you will report into the Group Financial Controller and support the smooth running of the finance function.
This role is ideally suited to a qualified Accountant with 2-3 years accounting experience across accounting, finance control and reporting.
- Support the supervision of the AP function and work closely with the FC in relation to the wider finance function
- Work with Group Financial Controller on adhoc projects
- Assist with the preparation of month end journals
- Balance sheet analysis and reconciliations
- Identify efficiencies in monthly reporting process
- Support the implementation of key financial controls
- Recently qualified Accountant with 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong Excel skills
- Previous exposure to various accounting systems & internal control environments
- Be a change agent for finance transformation to ensure processes and systems are implemented to the highest standard and fit the needs of the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
How to apply
Simply contact Sinéad Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.