I am working with a financial services institution with a large operation in the Dublin area who have an opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join their team on a 6 month contract.
You will :
- Support and manage the preparation and reporting of all financial reporting
- Support and manage the preparation and review of the monthly management accounts
- Quarterly Forecasting and Budgeting
- Quarterly/Annual regulatory reporting
- Review and preparation of reconciliations and control accounts
- Integration of IT systems as part of on-going efficiency enhancements
- AD hoc duties as and when required
- Newly Qualified financial accountant
- 2-3 years’ experience ideally in Financial Services
- Proven ability to adapt to workloads and requirements of a finance function
- Technically minded
- Be a problem solver and ideally have knowledge of the regulatory requirements in the industry that may impact on the business
Pay Per Hour :
How to apply
Simply contact Roisin Murray for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.