With branches globally, the European HQ of this major Life Insurance firm, which is based in Dublin City Centre, are growing their Finance team and recruiting for a talented Accountant.
Working closely with an experienced Finance Manager who has a passion for coaching and developing talent, you will gain exposure to the full range of tasks of running a busy finance function.
This opportunity is well suited to a Qualified accountant looking to take the next step in their career with a major European Financial Services organisation while gaining access to key decision makers at local level.
- Work with a team who deliver high quality financial information.
- Support and manage the preparation and review of the monthly management accounts
- Quarterly Forecasting and Budgeting
- Monthly reporting to the CFO and CEO in relation to Cash flows, KPI’s, Expense reviews & Actuals versus budget
- Leading and supervising the work of a team of trainee accountants.
- Driving the finance agenda in project teams/work groups
- This position is well suited to a qualified accountant with 2 to 3 years financial services experience
- While Solvency II is desirable it is not essential.
- You will be a problem solver with a desire to improve processes throughout the business.
- Strong people skills and enjoy working in an international business environment.
Competitive base salary and market leading package including healthcare, gym membership and pension.
How to apply
Simply contact Sinéad Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.