- Financial Accountant – Irish...
Engage People is working with a leading Irish Technology company who is expanding their finance team and looking for a Financial Accountant.
The role will be a mix of financial accounting, reporting and transformation, project and analysis work. The finance team continues to expand as the company is experiencing rapid growth.
The role is ideally suited to a qualified Accountant with 2 years’ PQE.
- Conduct monthly, quarterly and yearly closing activities for multiple entities
- Prepare monthly shipping accruals and margin analysis
- Participate in process improvement initiatives and implementation
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and reforecasts
- Business partnering with cross-functional stakeholders to implement new and efficient processes and effective controls.
- 2+ years experience, Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate across other departments
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on 01 6994532 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.