- Financial Accountant – Irish...
This Irish Tech organisation is at a very exciting stage of development, with a strong and experienced leadership team and strategic vision for this very successful business. The Finance function has an opportunity to design and develop a Finance infrastructure that will support the business as it scales dynamically, and achieve its goals through building effective relationships and communicating high quality information and insights.
The Financial Accountant will be a key member of the Finance Team, with broad responsibilities across accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank and general ledger.
This is a fully remote role. This is a 6 month contract with possibility of further extension.
- Support the regular monthly sales invoicing process; including indirect tax related questions, implementation of new product features and functionality, required transaction processing, customer account reconciliations.
- Support the regular monthly purchasing process; including transaction and disbursement processing, supplier account reconciliations.
- Ensure that customer onboarding and credit allocation processes optimise conversion of new customers whilst addressing risk, regulatory and compliance considerations.
- Provide timely accurate performance reporting
- Automate and systemise workflows to facilitate dynamic, international business scaling
- Devise and deliver integrations between the company’s proprietary online transaction platform and the company’s Netsuite ERP implementation.
- Ensure systems and processes have inbuilt flexibility to facilitate ongoing developments in the company’s business model and credit and commercial processes
You will be an experienced in the AP, AR, Bank and GL modules of Netsuite.
You will ideally have a minimum of 1-2 years post qualification experience within a technology environment. You will have previous experience in a similar role, and a solid understanding of basic accounting principles.
You will be a results-driven, solutions-oriented individual, comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
You will bring good communication and interpersonal skills, a passion for data integrity and process definition and a strong customer focus.
You will have a track record of hands on activity and achievement of goals, able to have a flexible, can-do attitude, combined with a high degree of resilience and a maturity of judgement. You will also have a strong team focus, calm demeanour and a capacity to have some fun at work.
Salary €50-60,000 base salary.