- Financial Accountant – Life...
A leading European Life Insurance Provider has an opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role would be a great opportunity for a qualified accountant looking to take the next step in their career with a major European Financial Services institution. The finance department of the company plays an important role in the business and is responsible for all financial dealings of the company.
- Work with a team who deliver high quality financial information.
- Support and manage the preparation and review of the monthly management accounts
- Quarterly Forecasting and Budgeting
- Monthly reporting to the CFO and CEO in relation to Cash flows, KPI’s, Expense reviews &Actuals versus budget
- Leading and supervising the work of a team of trainee accountants.
- Driving the finance agenda in project teams/work groups
- Qualified accountant with 2 to 3 years financial services experience
- While Solvency II is desirable it is not essential.
- Strong people skills and enjoy working in an international business environment.
How to apply
For more information contact Róisín Murray in confidence on or apply with your CV below.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors