- Join the fastest growing venture backed tech company
- Play a key part within the finance team
- Convenient central Dublin location
A fast-growing technology company is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their dynamic team.
As Financial Accountant, you will get exposure to working in the Finance department of a new and exciting start-up company and will help to lay the foundations for a finance function that can scale with a company that is experiencing significant growth.
The role offers broad financial and commercial experience to the right candidate and offers a fun and vibrant environment to work in. This is a 12 month contract.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation and recording of invoices, POs and payment of suppliers
- Preparation of monthly bank, credit card and supplier reconciliations
- Support the VP of Finance & Operations with investor updates, commercial contracts, legal, HR, and recruitment functions
- Part- or fully-qualified ACA/ACCA accountant
- Minimum of 2 years similar experience
- Strong IT skills and strong MS Excel skills
Salary / Remuneration:
How to apply
Simply contact Sinéad Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.