- Financial Accountant – Professional...
A boutique Irish Professional Services business which transacts with organisations globally is hiring for a talented Accountant to join their growing team in Ennis, Co. Clare or Dublin City.
This is a broad role involving client interaction and excellent opportunities to progress in your career.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Practice qualified Accountant who enjoys working with different businesses.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly management accounts;
- Prepare statutory financial statements;
- Payroll processing;
- Prepare VAT, PAYE/PRSI and Corporation Tax Returns;
- Prepare bank reconciliations and monitor cash flows;
- Manage the accounts payables and accounts receivables functions of client companies;
- Assist with training of junior accountants
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CPA or CIMA);
- 2 years+ PQE commercial enterprise or practice experience with exposure to all aspects of the finance and accounting function;
- Excellent communication skills
DOE with an excellent package attached
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.