A hugely successful Irish property investment company is looking to hire a Financial Accountant to play a key role in their finance function.
This well-established business has achieved excellent growth in recent times and has exciting future development plans.
The successful person will report into the Financial Controller and will ideally have property/construction experience.
This position will initially be offered on a temporary contract basis.
- Preparation of financial accounts
- Preparation of financial statements and reports
- Management accounting
- Ad hoc tasks
- Qualified Accountant
- Property/construction experience (preferably)
- Technically minded with the ability to work using initiative
- Excellent communications skills
Salary / Remuneration:
How to apply
Simply contact Sinéad Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.