- Financial Accountant – Renewable...
A well established and successful Renewable Energy company is expanding their finance team and looking for a Financial Accountant.
With fabulous offices in South Dublin, the Financial Accountant will be part of the Group Finance Team, reporting to the Finance Operations Manager.
Ideally, this role is suited to someone who trained in practice and has 1-2 years PQE. Working with a fantastic Senior Finance team, this role offers plenty of future opportunities.
- Reviewing, understanding, and reporting on variance to budget to internal stakeholders
- Supporting Finance Operations Manager with Board reporting & quarterly investor reporting, and any other requirements as they arise
- Support standardisation, simplification & automation of the core Financial Operations & Reporting processes
- Support onboarding & integration process for newly acquired assets: assigning, agreeing terms with and managing the onboarding of outsourced providers
- Supporting Accounts Assistant with AP process where needed
- Supporting the Financial Reporting Manager in the role of communications with project finance banks
- Qualified Accountant with 1-2 years PQE
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management
- Experience in preparation of reports, analyses and presentations to a high standard for investors, boards etc
- Experience with automation & IT transformation projects would be an advantage.
DOE with an excellent package attached
How to apply
Simply contact Sinéad Canning for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career-orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance Sector