- Qualified Accountant
- 1-2 years PQE
- Fantastic location with comprehensive package
An Irish global tech company based in the centre of Dublin are looking for a senior financial accountant to join their expanding team. This company will invest heavily in your career and development through continuous training and exposure to a range of areas within finance.
The company is rapidly expanding globally, you will have opportunities to learn about financial matters within taxation regulation at an international level and work across business functions within the organisation.
As a senior financial accountant, you will be responsible for the following: –
- Assistance with management of support team
- Prepare of monthly management accounts
- Assist with annual budgeting processes
- Ongoing review of all processes with a view to making improvements
- Educate and train staff where required
- Interact with senior management to manage deadlines in a timely manner
- ACCA/ACA qualified
- SaaS knowledge would be an advantage (not a key requirement)
- Experience in a busy finance team
- Great attitude with a growth mindset
Salary and Benefits
€55,000-€60,000 depending on experience and comprehensive benefits package
Location: City Centre Dublin
How to apply
Simply call Aisling at Engage People on firstname.lastname@example.org or upload CV below
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Services sectors.