- Financial Accountant – Tech...
Engage People is thrilled to be working with an online gaming company as they build their Irish operation and look to hire a Financial Accountant.
The company is in a high growth sector with an Ireland based Finance team. They have recently completed an IPO on the NASDAQ (EBET).
This is a fantastic opportunity as the company is bringing the finance function in house so the successful candidate would be able to develop this role from scratch.
The Financial Accountant will be a key member of the Finance Team and will be part of the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support ‘optimal’ business decision making.
- Perform forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Full ownership of the accounting function including cash flow analysis, balance sheet reconciliations and payments of suppliers.
- Report on financial performance
- Perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Understand ROI in Marketing, Sales, Supply, and other departments.
- Conduct comparable analysis and market research to support internal financial analysis.
- Recently qualified or finalist Accountant
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team focus and a capacity to have some fun at work.
DOE with an excellent benefits package
How to apply
Simply contact Sinead Canning on for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.