- High Growth Irish Tech
- Lay the foundations for success in this new Finance team
- New role ready for immediate interview
This innovative software firm has carved out a large niche in the Corporate market with huge headroom for future growth. The Business model addresses a well established need with an innovative and simple solution for business clients globally. Joining the team at a high growth phase for the business this role will present the opportunity to genuinely influence not just the decision making of the business but also the structure that will be put in place for that decision making within this expanding Finance Department.
This role is going to suit someone who thrives in a fast and changing environment. Someone who has good leadership skills and of course has experience delivering insights from large data sets are key skills needed for this position. But in particular experience in a growth mind set and innovative environment will be viewed favourably.
The opportunity to grow your career with the company and gain unique exposure to insights and company strategy will follow for the right person.
- Track and analyse key performance metrics for the business
- Build decision support models to deliver business insights
- Perform past performance and trend analysis to build robust processes and ROI
- Report on Financial Performance to senior mgt
- Build automation into processes where appropriate
- Strong Financial Analysis and interpretation skills
- Analytical and modelling skills
- Growth and “Can Do” mind set
Salary / Remuneration: EUR €60,000 to €75,000 plus strong benefits package
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on +353 (0)1 6994524 or email email@example.com for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.