- Join a leading International FMCG
- Learn from a company that is best in class for Data and Financial Analysis
- Strong Reputation for a good work environment
A Career enhancing opportunity has presented to join a World Class player in the FMCG sector. As one of the largest players in the Irish market “And” globally this is an opportunity to join a progressive company. You’ll benefit from exposure to local expertise working closely with internal departments as well as contributing to and learning from one of the strongest performing departments in the sector.
The Financial Analyst will use their strong analytical and interpretation skills to create annual forecasts, monitoring and amending based impacting events as well as building these learnings into future forecasting. This company has low team turnover due to their impressive culture and strong track record for supporting career progression.
- Ensuring Forecasts and budgets are aligned for extent of the life cycle.
- Communicate updates on financial forecasts, impact of marketing efforts on bottom line and external trends impacting performance.
- Work with third parties to understand macro environment and impact on organisational performance.
- Build Relationships with internal teams to build knowledge of performance drivers
- Lead one off Financial Forecasting Projects.
- Strong Financial Analysis and interpretation skills
- Strong Microsoft Office and in particular Excel Skills
- Vendor Management experience a benefit
Salary / Remuneration: EUR €60,000 plus strong benefits package
How to apply
Contact Michael Gorman on +353 (0)1 6994524 or you can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.